Document Center

What to do When You Have a Streetlight Issue

Share this document

If you have a streetlight outage, damage or problem that needs to be fixed, you should contact either Duke Energy or Hendricks Power. Since the Town does not fix the streetlights we can only report the problem to the utility agencies that own the structures. To speed up the process, report problems directly to the appropriate utility.

For Hendricks Power call  317-745-5473. To report a repair to Duke Energy you can go to this webpage for Indiana outages. After submitting a report to Duke Energy you will receive a confirmation e-mail stating they have received your request and about how long it might take them to repair the streetlight.

Contact Us

61 North Green Street
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Get Directions
  • Phone: 
  • Staff Directory