- Easter Egg Hunt!
Ages 4-12 years. Arbuckle Acres Park. One week before Easter!
- Summer Adventure Camp Registration
Registration opens Tuesday, February 16, 2016! Look for us online!
- Useful Links
- More Info
- Brownsburg Fitness Night 2016
- Town Seeks Capital Partners for New Community CenterAn RFP seeking capital contribution partners has been issued.
- 2016 Shelter Fee Structure
- Recreation Center Feasibility Study Presentation
- 2014 Annual Report
- Community Recreation Center PresentationBrownsburg Town Council and Park Board met Jan. 30 to discuss the potential for a community recreation center.
Your Brownsburg Parks
“To enhance the quality of life in Brownsburg and further its economic development goals to create a community of choice to live, work, and play now and for future generations.”
“To maximize resources in providing beautiful parks, recreation activities, and facilities to the Brownsburg community that enhances the residents' health and promotes economic vitality for long-term sustainability.”
Brownsburg Parks manages almost 250 acres of park land and open space and offers a variety of recreation programs, activities, and special events each year. In 2014, more than 70,000 registered for park programs, took part in free events and activities, or used park amenities.
Brownsburg Parks is your place to find affordable, wholesome family fun and entertainment, personal development through enrichment, physical activity and healthy lifestyle activities, and social interaction with other community members.
We encourage you to take the chance to browse through our updated website whether it be to learn more about our mission or register for the services that we offer throughout the year to youth, adults, and families. Or to find out more about where Brownsburg Parks is headed in the future with information such as our strategic business plan or the many projects we have underway in the system including the conceptual drawings of a new community park to be developed in the coming years.
We are excited about the changes happening in your parks and hope you are too. Let us know what you think. Thank you for choosing Brownsburg Parks for your leisure pursuits!
- Community Recreation Center RFP
- Impact Fee Brochure
- Process of a Park ProjectProjects, depending on how complex, can take between 2-5 years. Many of Brownsburg Parks capital projects have four distinct phases. An overview of each phase is provided here.
- 2014 Annual Report
- Brownsburg Active Transportation Plan
- Brownsburg Community Center Feasibility Study
Director of Parks & Recreation
Brownsburg, IN 46112
- Staff Directory
- Department Hours:
8 AM - 4 PM Mon. - Fri.
Closed Sat. and Sun.
- 08 FebNew shelter reservation rates have been posted. Reserve now to get the one you want (especially near the Watermill!) https://t.co/PVJxfGCA2m
- Kevin Messenger
@kmess6506 Feb@Brownsburg_CSC @BrownsburgParks Please RT,thx! 7th/8th girls rugby:NEW SPORTS OPPORTUNITY! Follow @brcgirlsyouth; https://t.co/zsPHDWOmhuRetweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- We had a great night with all of the fathers and daughters that attended our annual dance! See you next year! https://t.co/E83wlIsJaO
- Chuck Gose
@chuckgose05 FebRetweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- 02 FebFind out how your family can stay healthy and active at Brownsburg Fitness Night, 2/12 5-7pm at West Middle School! https://t.co/Eh7VKEAXpM
- Tracie Morris
@jtraciemorris28 JanCongratulations to @brownsburgparks on receiving two 2015@INParkandRec Excellence Awards! https://t.co/bDnzhdNLclRetweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- 25 JanNew shelter reservation rates have been posted. Reserve now to get the one you want (especially near the Watermill!) https://t.co/Hp3jAZjOGd
- Brownsburg Rugby
@BrownsburgRugby23 JanSpring Rugby Registration is tomorrow, Jan 24 & next Sat & Sun Jan 30 & 31, 9:00-2:00 at East Middle School LGI room. Enter door 5 #GoDogsRetweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- 22 JanBrownsburg Little League Baseball online registration is now open! For more information visit https://t.co/XhSzP1NBET...
- 20 JanNew shelter reservation rates have been posted. Reserve now to get the one you want (especially near the Watermill!) https://t.co/Qvrrg3SPbM
- 20 JanBrownsburg Little League Baseball registration is now open! For more information visit https://t.co/XhSzP1NBET
- 18 JanDue to unforeseen circumstances Tues./Thurs. 20/20 Fitness Bootcamp will be cancelled until further notice. Any questions call 317-858-4172.
- 18 JanOur office will be closed today to observe the holiday. We will reopen Tuesday, January 19 at 8am.
@INParkandRec13 JanCongrats @BrownsburgParks for receiving the Innovative Program award for the B.A.S.E Program with @Brownsburg_CSC! https://t.co/B0CCTehMmNRetweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- 13 Jan
- 13 JanBrownsburg Parks is proud to receive the Excellence in Resource Improvement Award from the State Association tonight https://t.co/OSvq9tW0gk
- 28 DecHave you bought tickets for the Father/Daughter Dance on Feb. 5th? It will sell out! Buy your tickets online @ https://t.co/HrJdU4eUbJ
- 28 DecLower level of Arbuckle Acres remains closed until Maint. Staff can clean it. Please continue to use caution if you are using the parks.