- Register for Winter/Spring programs online starting December 17!
Click the "register" button below to get started. Browse upcoming programs such as Learn to Swim, Camps, Active Adults and more!
- B.A.S.E. (Before and After School Enrichment)
Serving Cardinal/Delaware Trail, Brown, Eagle, Reagan and White Lick Elementary Schools.
- Father Daughter Dance, Friday, February 7
Purchase tickets online while supplies last!
- Useful Links
- More Info
Your Brownsburg Parks
Brownsburg Parks manages more than 160 acres of park land and open space and offers a variety of recreational programs, activities, and special events each year. In 2012, more than 22,000 registered for park programs, took part in free events and activities, or used park amenities.
Brownsburg Parks is your place to find affordable, wholesome family fun and entertainment, personal development through enrichment, physical activity and healthy lifestyle activities, and social interaction with other community members.
We encourage you to take the chance to browse through our updated website whether it be to learn more about or register for the services that we offer throughout the year to youth, adults, and families. Or to find out more about where Brownsburg Parks is headed in the future with information such as our strategic business plan or the many projects we have underway in the system including the conceptual drawings of a new community park to be developed in 2014.
We are excited about the changes happening in your parks and hope you are too. Let us know what you think. Thank you for choosing Brownsburg Parks for your leisure pursuits!
- Brownsburg Purchases Church Property Near Downtown Parkwww.indystar.com
- Pumpkin Smash Bash Offers Residents Halloween FunHendricks County Flyer, Oct. 19, 2013
- Williams Park, Stephens Park and Cardinal Property Concept DesignsBrownsburg Parks held a public informational meeting on July 23 on preliminary concepts for Williams and Stephens Parks improvements as well as developing a new community park at the Cardinal Property on Hornaday Road.