- Brownsburg Active Transportation Plan
Visit the project website for more details! www.reasite.com/brownsburgactivetransportationplan
- Youth Easter Egg Hunt
Grab your baskets and hop on over to Arbuckle Acres Park for the 2014 Easter egg Hunt. The Easter Bunny has over 10,000 eggs filled with candy and prizes for boys and girls and will be available for free pictures! Pictures start at 9:30a and the Easter egg Hunt will start at 11:00 a.m. sharp! Arbuckle Acres, Saturday, April 19
- Arbor Day Celebration
Help Brownsburg Parks celebrate Arbor Day and the benefits of trees throughout the month of April. Join in on the conversation about trees on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Look for tips on tree care and events throughout April in Brownsburg celebrating trees and environmental stewardship!
- Useful Links
- More Info
Your Brownsburg Parks
“To enhance the quality of life in Brownsburg and further its economic development goals to create a community of choice to live, work, and play now and for future generations.”
“To maximize resources in providing beautiful parks, recreation activities, and facilities to the Brownsburg community that enhances the residents' health and promotes economic vitality for long-term sustainability.”
Brownsburg Parks manages more than 160 acres of park land and open space and offers a variety of recreational programs, activities, and special events each year. In 2012, more than 22,000 registered for park programs, took part in free events and activities, or used park amenities.
Brownsburg Parks is your place to find affordable, wholesome family fun and entertainment, personal development through enrichment, physical activity and healthy lifestyle activities, and social interaction with other community members.
We encourage you to take the chance to browse through our updated website whether it be to learn more about or register for the services that we offer throughout the year to youth, adults, and families. Or to find out more about where Brownsburg Parks is headed in the future with information such as our strategic business plan or the many projects we have underway in the system including the conceptual drawings of a new community park to be developed in 2014.
We are excited about the changes happening in your parks and hope you are too. Let us know what you think. Thank you for choosing Brownsburg Parks for your leisure pursuits!
- Drive-in Movie postponed to May 9th
- Brownsburg Parks Moving Offices First of JanuaryThe new offices, located in the building that served prior as St. Malachy parish offices, will be at 326 N. Green Street.
- Brownsburg Purchases Church Property Near Downtown Parkwww.indystar.com
- Williams Park, Stephens Park and Cardinal Property Concept DesignsBrownsburg Parks held a public informational meeting on July 23 on preliminary concepts for Williams and Stephens Parks improvements as well as developing a new community park at the Cardinal Property on Hornaday Road.