- Christmas Under the Stars
Line the streets of Brownsburg for the annual night-time parade and light show! Parade route will be the same this year.
- FREE Ornament Decorating!
Join us at the Brownsburg Public Library! Decorate an ornament and be entered to win the chance to become the Junior Grand Marshal in the Christmas Under the Stars Parade!
- Useful Links
- More Info
Your Brownsburg Parks
“To enhance the quality of life in Brownsburg and further its economic development goals to create a community of choice to live, work, and play now and for future generations.”
“To maximize resources in providing beautiful parks, recreation activities, and facilities to the Brownsburg community that enhances the residents' health and promotes economic vitality for long-term sustainability.”
Brownsburg Parks manages almost 250 acres of park land and open space and offers a variety of recreation programs, activities, and special events each year. In 2014, more than 70,000 registered for park programs, took part in free events and activities, or used park amenities.
Brownsburg Parks is your place to find affordable, wholesome family fun and entertainment, personal development through enrichment, physical activity and healthy lifestyle activities, and social interaction with other community members.
We encourage you to take the chance to browse through our updated website whether it be to learn more about our mission or register for the services that we offer throughout the year to youth, adults, and families. Or to find out more about where Brownsburg Parks is headed in the future with information such as our strategic business plan or the many projects we have underway in the system including the conceptual drawings of a new community park to be developed in the coming years.
We are excited about the changes happening in your parks and hope you are too. Let us know what you think. Thank you for choosing Brownsburg Parks for your leisure pursuits!
- 2015 Annual Winter Events Press Release!
- Williams Park Watermill- Season Closing
- Impact Fee Brochure
- Process of a Park ProjectProjects, depending on how complex, can take between 2-5 years. Many of Brownsburg Parks capital projects have four distinct phases. An overview of each phase is provided here.
- 2014 Annual Report
- Brownsburg Active Transportation Plan
Director of Parks & Recreation
Brownsburg, IN 46112
- Staff Directory
- Department Hours:
8 AM - 4 PM Mon. - Fri.
Closed Sat. and Sun.
- Are you joining the #OptOutside movement? Here's why you should:
- Our office will be closed on Thurs. & Fri. for the holiday weekend. We will return Monday morning at 8a.m. Have a safe and happy weekend!
- Have you heard of REI? The huge retail company? Read why they are closing their doors for Black Friday! https://t.co/2E1NzLA0Im
- ATTENTION BUSINESSES: register a float in the Christmas Under the Stars Parade for FREE! Free advertising? Why not! https://t.co/HrJdU4eUbJ
- We have SIX tickets left for Breakfast with the Grinch! Each family member MUST have a ticket. Buy yours today!! https://t.co/HrJdU4eUbJ
- Hey dad's, be your daughter's first date! Here's why: https://t.co/Xcy9sg2Mi7 Buy tickets to the Father Daughter Dance before it sells out!
- 23 NovThanks @chuckgose!! VIP is already sold out, so get your tickets quick before the rest do too!
- 21 NovSanta is coming to town! The Brownsburg Lions Club will host Breakfast w/ Santa on Dec. 5, 8-10:30a.m. @ Bundy Lodge in Arbuckle Acres Park.
- Brownsburg EconDev
@BuildBrownsburg20 NovBROWNSBURG JOB FAIR begins now! Hope to see you today between 1:00p and 5:00p at the Eaton Hall - 61 N Green St.Retweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- 20 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 17 Nov*Can't miss! The Brownsburg Lions Club will host Breakfast with Santa on Sat., Dec. 5 from 8-10:30a.m. @ Bundy Lodge in Arbuckle Acres Park.
- Town of Brownsburg
@BrownsburgIN16 NovThe MOMS Club of Avon & Brownsburg will volunteer to collect #LetsGive donations 1-4 pm Sunday at Town Hall. Just drive up & drop off!Retweeted by Brownsburg Parks
- 16 Nov
- 14 NovSections of the B&O Trail will be closed for the sealing of cracks Nov. 14. Please be mindful of these areas & workers while on the trail.
- 13 NovThe Brownsburg Lions Club will host Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 5 from 8-10:30a.m. at Bundy Lodge in Arbuckle Acres Park.
- 13 Nov
- 12 NovHave you registered your float to be in the Christmas Under the Stars parade? P.S. It's FREE! https://t.co/HrJdU4wvAj