Improvements to the Utility Billing Customer Online Services are here. These improvements will allow you to:
- View your bill online.
- Securely set up a username and password.
- Securely save a payment method.
- Save to your device for ease of future login.
This new system replaces previous access. One-time account registration is required.
Register an Account
Registering an Account will require the following:
- Set up a unique Username
- Set up a Password with the following requirements:
- Case sensitive
- 8-50 characters
- 1 number
- 1 letter
- Set up 3 Security Questions (used if you forget your username and password)
Account Registration Requirements (former access no longer active)
- From the Register Your Account screen, enter book and account information
- Enter the service address as it appears on your utility bill. This will be the first service address line.
- Enter the email address the we have on file.
- Contact the Utility Billing Department with any questions or trouble creating an account.
Additionally, we offer Automatic Payments. This is a worry-free way to make your utility payments and is free to participate. You simply have to complete the online ACH Automatic Payment form on our website. Visit our website and select ACH Automatic Payments from the menu, then click the link to the form.
Payments are automatically deducted from your account on the 17th of every month. You may also sign up for Paperless Billing ensuring prompt receipt of your bill on the 1st of every month.
If you have any questions regarding the online inquiry please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 317-852-1102.