OrthoIndy celebrated the grand opening of its newest orthopedic hospital and facility in Brownsburg. The new and improved location offers clinic and urgent care services, imaging, physical therapy, and outpatient surgery.
“Our new location in Brownsburg has been thoughtfully designed from the ground up to welcome patients and their families and promote healing and recovery,” said John Ryan, CEO of OrthoIndy. “We’ve seen tremendous growth in the Brownsburg area and are pleased to offer our full range of clinic, surgical, and rehab services in a new facility more convenient for patients and employees.”
The new location is located at 9070 East 56th Street in Brownsburg near Ronald Reagan Parkway.
Key features of the new Brownsburg facility include:
- State-of-the-art operating rooms with advanced surgical technology.
- Comfortable patient rooms designed for recovery and healing.
- A dedicated team of orthopedic physicians in various subspecialties.
- Comprehensive, sunlit physical therapy facilities.
- X-ray and MRI imaging.
- A convenient, walk-in urgent care clinic dedicated to orthopedic injuries only.