Get ready to experience an unforgettable Winter Market during Christmas Under the Stars at Town Hall Green! This magical event will take place on December 2 from 4-8 p.m., featuring over 20 vendors showcasing a treasure trove of delights.
The Winter Market offers a variety of locally made items, including baked goods, sweet treats, unique gifts, decor, and jewelry.
Here is a list of the vendors that will be present at the Winter Market:
- Sarah's String Art with various string art projects
- Tied With Love with handmade crystal stretch bracelets, earrings, and necklaces
- Magnolia Cafe Indy with hot mini donuts, Christmas-themed cookies, mini loaves of bread, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, and Boba tea
- Grandma Kitty's Cupcakes and Cookies with custom decorated cookies
- Andy's Candeez with freeze-dried candy
- The Signature with biscotti, sweet breads, and artisan gifts
- American MainStreet Products with handmade hardwood cutting boards, charcuterie boards, serving and lap trays, and shelves
- Sweet Minis Cakes & Bakes with baked goods
- Sheep & Raven Coffee Company with locally roasted coffee beans & mugs
- Creative Prints with 3D-printed toys, keychains and earrings
- BakerMakes Woodworking with handmade pens, jewelry, bottle stoppers, cutting boards, and wine caddies
- PopAKernel Popcorn with flavored popcorn
- True Pure Brave Art with ornaments, notecards, original art prints, personalized creativity kits
- Lledo Designs with wood Ornaments, custom-labeled candles, stickers and labels
- William and Eleanor with handmade fabric items, including quilts, earrings, dog scarves, dog bow ties, dog toys, and Christmas ornaments
- Knothole Woodworking with handmade wooden cutting boards and home décor
- FIGID Press with children's books
- Sweet Carls with earrings
- From Across the Mar with glass and ceramic mugs with original designs, photography prints, art prints, and thrifted frame options
- Cricut Crafting Creations with bows, candles, ornaments, and personalized gifts
Don't miss out on this magical opportunity to shop for unique gifts and support local businesses. We hope to see you there!