Where can I access my tax receipts?

You can access your tax receipts from our registration software by logging into your account, selecting "Explore All Programs" and "Your Dashboard". Select your Child Care account and select the Download Tax Information link. If you wish to print a tax statement for an account that is no longer active, select the Inactive Accounts link from the Dashboard. These statements will not be sent in the mail.

Please Note: Some camp programs may not be included on your tax statement, however you can still access all camp receipts via your account at any time.

If you believe there is a discrepancy regarding your statement, please contact your Site Manager and they will be happy to assist you!

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact my BASE Site Manager?
2. Where do I drop-off or pick up my child?
3. How do I request a refund?
4. Is BASE offered when school is on a break?
5. Do you offer staff discounts for Brownsburg Community School Corporation staff and Town employees?
6. What happens for weather delays and closings?
7. Do you offer any scholarships or financial aid?
8. Where can I access my tax receipts?