Document Center

Call Your Power Company to Report Street Light Outage

Share this document

Just a reminder that if you have a street light out, constantly on or flickering in your neighborhood, call your power company: Duke Energy at 800-521-2232 or Hendricks Power at 317-745-5473. The company you pay for residential service is the one to call.

The Town is only responsible for street lights on Northfield Drive, the new ones in N. Green Street redevelopment and Ronald Reagan Parkway.

Contact Us

61 North Green Street
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Get Directions
  • Phone: 
  • Staff Directory