|Other Link||Online Shelter Reservations|
About the Park
Stephens Park is a 3.2-acre neighborhood park with one picnic shelter, a universal playground, six pickleball courts, a year-round restroom, exercise equipment and a trail that encircles the park.
- Exercise Equipment
- Open Space
- Paved Parking Spaces
- Shelter with electricity
- Six Pickleball Courts
- Trail Encircling Park
- Universal Playground
- Year-Round Restroom
Stephens Park Shelters
Reserve a Shelter
- The most convenient way to reserve a shelter is to reserve online.
- Reservations may also be done in the office Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
- You may also call into the office at 317-858-4172 to register your shelter.
- All shelters that are not previously reserved with Brownsburg Parks' Administrative Office are on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is no "Reserved" sign outside of the shelter, it is free to anyone for that day.
- All rentals are for one day only. The shelter reservation is from 5 am, when the park opens until the park closes at dusk.
Interactive Amenities Map
Use the interactive map to view park amenities and book a specific shelter.
Shelter Reservation Fees
|Facility||Regular Fee||Resident Fee||Non-Profit Fee|
Park & Trail Safety
- Trails are Open Dawn to Dusk. Don't be caught in the dark - carry a flashlight with you.
- Use the Buddy System. If you choose to be out alone, be sure someone knows where you will be at what times. Children under 11 should not use the trails without adult supervision and teens should always have a buddy.
- Be Sure Your Cellphone Location Feature is on Location services will make it easier for emergency personnel to find you if there is an accident.
- Wear Proper Safety Equipment. Be sure you are visible with bright clothing, lights and reflectors. Always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
- Lock Your Parked Car and Keep Valuables Out of Sight.
- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings
- No Motorized Vehicles Are Allowed on the Trail. Only motorized wheelchairs, maintenance and rescue
- vehicles are permitted on trails. Report all others to 911.
- Keep Right and Yield the Right-of-Way. Stay on the right side of the trail. Skaters, joggers and bicyclists yield to pedestrians; all users yield to horses.
- Be Aware of Your Speed. The B&O Trail speed limit is 12 mph.
- Stay On the Trail. Do not disturb the trail's surrounding vegetation to protect
- the trees, plants and wildflowers.
- Don't Litter. Remember: pack in and pack out. Respect the trail environment by properly disposing of items.
- Keep Pets on Short Leashes. Protect your pet and others by keeping them on a leash. Remember to clean up after your pet.
- No Horses on Paved Trail Except Where Permitted
- Report Suspicious Activity - Call 317-852-1100
- Call 911 in Case Of an Emergency
- Report Unsafe Trail Conditions
- Call Brownsburg Parks at 317-858-4172